IMPORTANT: Please ensure that before you start this course you have completed our course “Introduction to Waste Water Heat Recovery for Showers (WWHRS)” which covers the main concepts of Waste Water Heat Recovery for showers (WWHRS) that you need to know before installing a WWHRS product. A short quiz at the beginning of this course will test your understanding of the introduction course.
This training course will guide you through the installation process for installing the Recoup Pipe+ HE Waste Water Heat Recovery system.
By the end of this course you should know…
- How to correctly locate, mount and secure the Recoup Pipe+ HE unit
- How to correctly assemble the supplied components and connect to the shower waste and soil pipe
- How to correctly connect the mains water in
- How to correctly connect the preheated water out
- How to commission the Pipe+ HE
- All key check points associated with the processes above
The course is split into lessons each covering a section of the above content. At the end of each lesson a quiz will test your understanding of the content from the lesson.